Photo: Kansas 4-H Ambassador Action Team during a recent Ambassador training.
The Kansas 4-H Ambassador Action Team's main focus is to plan, organize, present and evaluate the annual Kansas 4-H Ambassador Training. Currently it is held on the weekend following President's Day weekend at Rock Springs 4-H Center near Junction City, KS. The team works on several training sub-committees based on interests and skills. The team meets face-to-face two meetings a year, and also communicates by 3-4 conference calls during the year. We welcome new youth, volunteer 4-H leaders and Extension staff to this vibrant action team.
Ambassador Action Team Members - New Members Are Accepted Year Round
- Trent Archer, Wabaunsee County
- Jamie Beck, Flint Hills-Council Grove
- Erik Dallman, Douglas County
- Stacie Elliott, Pottawatomie County
- Kylie Evans, Wabaunsee County
- Patsy Maddy, Twin Creeks District - Norton
- Lauren Moon, Geary County
- Sophia New, Johnson County
- Bernadette Trieb, Wabaunsee County
- Jillian Worm, Post Rock District - Mankato
- Emily Wright, Marais Des Cygnes - Paola
- Deryl Waldren, NW Region 4-H Youth Development Specialist, Faculty Liaison, 785-462-6281, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: June 20, 2018