Photo: Kansas 4-H Ambassador Action Team during a recent Ambassador training.
The Kansas 4-H Ambassador Action Team's main focus is to plan, organize, present and evaluate the annual Kansas 4-H Ambassador Training. Currently it is held on the weekend following President's Day weekend at Rock Springs 4-H Center near Junction City, KS. The team works on several training sub-committees based on interests and skills. The team meets face-to-face two meetings a year, and also communicates by 3-4 conference calls during the year. We welcome new youth, volunteer 4-H leaders and Extension staff to this vibrant action team.
2015 Action Team Members - New Members Are Accepted Year Round
- April Ascher, Riley County
- Jerry DeWeese, Pratt County
- Taylor DeWeese, Pratt County
- Katherine MacGregor, Lyon County
- Jenny McNary, Meadowlark District - Oskaloosa
- Corinne Patterson, Lyon County
- Annette Trieb, Riley County
- Bernadette Trieb, Wabaunsee County
- William Trieb, Riley Couny
- Patsy Maddy, Twin Creeks District - Norton
- Deryl Waldren, NW Area 4-H Youth Development Specialist, Faculty Liaison, 785-462-6281, email@example.com