Shooting Sports Match Information
2020 Fall 4-H Shooting Sports Match
- August 30, 2020- Last Date to Host a Qualifier
- September 26, 2020 - Archery State Match
- October 3, 2020- Small Bore, Muzzleloading, Hunting Skills State Match
- October 10-11, 2020- Shotgun State Match
Qualifying Match Process:
1. A pending match date will appear in 2 business days, once Request-to-Host forms are received.
2. Match information will be submitted to Fall Match Committees for review.
3. If corrections are needed, documents will be returned to the local unit for corrections.
4. Final match information, if no corrections are required, will be posted on the website within 5 business days.
Important Match Documents
- Checklist for hosting a state-qualifying match
- 2020 Request to Host form
- 2020 Registration Form Template
- Qualifier COVID Discussion Guide
2020 Fall Shooting Sports State Qualifying Matches
Please note: Do not modify entry forms.
|LOCAL EXTENSION UNIT||DATE||DISCIPLINE||INFO||ENTRY FORM||RESULTS|
|Wild West District||7/26||Shotgun|
|Wildcat District- Crawford||8/22||Archery|
|Sedgwick County||8/29||Small Bore|