Volunteer Screening Resources
The Volunteer Screening Process is currently undergoing revisions. Please be patient as we work to update the documentation related to the process.
The resources on this page are for staff to use to implement the Volunteer Screening process.
- Volunteer Screening Policy and Procedures (revised 3/2018)
- Extension Office Steps for Kansas 4-H Volunteer Service Application
Application & Renewal Forms
- Volunteer Applicant Steps
- Kansas 4-H Volunteer Service Application
- Kansas 4-H Volunteer Renewal (Paper form Process)
- Volunteer Interest Matching Form
- Qualtrics Directions for the Online Forms
Checklist and Reference Forms
- Volunteer Screening Checklist (Word) (PDF)
- Volunteer Screening Master Log (Excel) (PDF)
- Reference Form (Word) (Word-Form Fillable) (PDF)
- Review Committee Recommendation Form (Word) (PDF)
Online Orientation Course
Volunteer Recruitment Video
Ever thought of being a 4-H volunteer? 4-H volunteers are essential to the 4-H program. Learn how you can share your passion that will provide the spark that inspires the next generation.
National and State Checks