Volunteer Screening Resources
The Volunteer Screening Process is currently undergoing revisions. Please be patient as we work to update the documentation related to the process.
*If a volunteer is in the Validity System and is ready to be re-screened, let the State 4-H Office know. These volunteers should not create a new profile in Validity.*
The resources on this page are for staff to use to implement the Volunteer Screening process.
- Volunteer Screening Policy and Procedures (revised 3/2018)
- Extension Office Steps for Kansas 4-H Volunteer Service Application
Application & Renewal Forms
- Volunteer Applicant Steps
- Kansas 4-H Volunteer Service Application
- Kansas 4-H Volunteer Renewal (Paper form Process)
- Volunteer Interest Matching Form
- Qualtrics Directions for the Online Forms
Checklist and Reference Forms
- Volunteer Screening Checklist (Word) (PDF)
- Volunteer Screening Master Log (Excel) (PDF)
- Reference Form (Word) (Word-Form Fillable) (PDF)
- Review Committee Recommendation Form (Word) (PDF)
Online Orientation Course
Volunteer Recruitment Video
Ever thought of being a 4-H volunteer? 4-H volunteers are essential to the 4-H program. Learn how you can share your passion that will provide the spark that inspires the next generation.
National and State Checks