1. K-State home
  2. »4-H Youth Development
  3. »4-H Programs
  4. »Clubs
  5. »Starting New Clubs

4-H Youth Development

Kansas State 4-H Office
201 Umberger Hall
1612 Claflin Road
Kansas State University
Manhattan, KS 66506

785-532-5981 fax

Starting New 4-H Clubs

A Charter application must be completed with guidance from a local Extension agent. 

Once completed, the form is emailed to the State 4-H Office.

If the club plans to manage money, an SS-4 Form must be completed by the local Extension agent to obtain an EIN. This form should be faxed or mailed to the IRS.

After the local Extension office receives the EIN from the IRS, they must file a 8821 Form with the State 4-H Office.