48 Hours of 4-H
What: Join us this fall in seeing just how much we can give back to our communities! The weekend after National 4-H Week, is the perfect opportunity to setup a service project. Invite your friends, clubs, adult volunteers and 4-H Alums too! Find all the information here and start planning your projects. Please register your projects and then follow up with a report so we know about all the great things that happened across the state. 48 Hours of 4-H is the perfect compliment to #InspireKidstoDo
When: October 12-13, 2019
Who: 4-H Members, 4-H Clubs, Friends, Adult Volunteers, Parents, 4-H Alumni, Partnerships, Community Organizations, Potential 4-H Families
2018 Resources - 2019 COMING SOON!
- Project Registration Form - PDF Copy This so is you know what questions are asked. All projects must be registered through the online link below
- Please follow up from your project here - Tell us about the project and upload a few photos. Even if you did not originally register, please report.
- Here is what will be asked on the follow up report and there will be space to upload 5 photos. - This is for reference only, please fill out online at link above.
- Follow the 48 Hours of 4-H Facebook Event - mark interested or going for updates
- 484H Attendance Sheet
- Want to learn more about ways to make a difference in your community? Check out the Kansas PRIDE Program.
- ORDERS CLOSED FOR 2018 T-Shirt Ordering Information - Orders will be due September 20 - Order online and mail in check or call N-Zone to pay with Credit Card. Order by September 20, pay by September 22 and shirts arrive on or before October 10.