4-H Discovery Days - 2022
Kansas 4-H Discovery Days is planning to be in-person on KSU campus June 1st-3rd, 2022
When: June 1st-3rd, 2022
Who: Youth ages 13-18 before January 1, 2022 are invited to register
NEW IN 2022!
We are excited to announce that Discovery Days participants will be included in a special recognition event honoring the State Project Award Winners. This event will be held in the K-State Student Union on the evening of Thursday, June 2nd and will include an evening social and entertainment. More details to follow!
Discovery Days objectives:
- Help youth learn new ideas, techniques, and skills they can use personally and in their 4-H clubs or groups and communities
- Give youth in-depth training through hands-on educational sessions from content and youth development experts
- Prepare youth to make informed decisions about their careers and college path
- Enhance personal growth by giving opportunities to develop responsibility, confidence, independence, accountability, problem-solving, decision-making, and time management skills
- Help youth meet new people and make new friends from different places and with different backgrounds from across the state
- Provide an opportunity for youth to experience the K-State campus and its wealth of resources
- Develop college and career readiness skills which prepare participants academically and socially for a successful transition to college and life as an adult
Discovery Days Virtual Resources!
The Kansas 4-H Discovery Days 2020 recordings are available as a resource for Kansas 4-H families. Sessions were offered live on the mornings of May 27th, 28th, and 29th.