Kansas State 4-H Dog Conference and Quiz Bowl
What: 2022 Kansas 4-H Dog Conference and Quiz Bowl: Pup Olympics
When: October 22-23, 2022
Who: The educational sessions are open to youth and adults interested in the Kansas 4-H Dog project. To participate in the quiz bowl and public speaking 4-H enrollment is required.
Fees $150 - Saturday and Sunday
$ 80 - Sunday only
Registration are due on or before October 1, 2022.
2021 Dog Conference Youth Video Presentations
- All About Aussies - Joss DePew - Chisholm Trail District, Dickinson County
- Pumpkin Dog Cookies - Mandalyn Otto - Riley County
- Dog Fun Facts - Kaylee Livingston - Chisholm Trail District, Dickinson County
- AKC Dog Breeds - Alice Nesser - Sedgwick County
- Tasty Dog Treats - Callie Jones - Chisholm Trail District, Dickinson County
2020 Conference Videos and Presentations: