Kansas State 4-H Dog Conference and Quiz Bowl
What: 2021 Kansas 4-H Dog Conference and Quiz Bowl: Surviving and Thriving with K9's!
When: October 23-24, 2021
Who: The educational sessions are open to youth and adults interested in the Kansas 4-H Dog project. To participate in the quiz bowl and public speaking 4-H enrollment is required.
The Kansas 4-H Dog Conference logo design contest is open to all dog project members. Designs are needed for the 2021 theme: SURVIVING AND THRIVING WITH 4H K9’s. Designs must reflect this theme and be submitted electronically in a JPG format. PDF submissions will not be accepted. The winning logo design, with professional modifications, will be used for promotional efforts including t-shirts. The winning entry will receive a complimentary registration for the 2021 Kansas 4-H Dog Conference, October 23-24, 2021. There is no cash value. Entries must be received electronically to 4-H Dog Action Team State Liaison Aliah Mestrovich Seay by Sunday, August 15.
2020 Dog Conference
- Puppy service dog training - Jesse Hames
- Scavenger Hunt and Creating a Clay Paw Print – Alex Mork
- Grey Muzzle Love – Lynn Mork
- Recording of Q&A with Lori Michaels
- Recorded Public Speaking: Dog Body Parts - Luke Alvidrez
- Recorded Public Speaking: Project Talk - Isabelle Battin
- Recorded Public Speaking: Illustrated Talk - Josslyn DePew
- Recorded Public Speaking: Illustrated Talk - Mandalyn Otto
- Jr. QB Questions w/answers
- Int. and Sr. QB Questions w/answers
2020 Conference Videos and Presentations: