Instructor and Apprentice Certified Training Program
The date for the next Instructor Certified Training Program is still being determined. There will not be a training held fall 2021.
- A potential new instructor is approved by Point of Contact Agent and unit Coordinator (if one is current).
- Register in 4-H Online as a volunteer and complete volunteer screening through the County/District office.
- **Complete online modules that provide general program education before registering for the training. See PDF for module instructions.
- To register for training contact the Point of Contact Agent for the registration link.
- Complete the Kansas 4-H Shooting Sports online module. Will be sent to registered participants.
The online modules are provided by National 4-H Shooting Sports. The online training cost $20 per person, due directly to the website. When completed prior to the Kansas Training Program registration, participants will receive a $25 discount on their registration fee.
Spring Instructor Training
The 4-H Shooting Sports Advisory and State 4-H Office are planning for Level 1 Shooting Sports Instructor training to be held March 25th - 27th, 2022, at Rock Springs 4-H Center.
Training for Coordinators and each of the Shooting Sports Disciplines will be offered. It is our intention to offer training for any discipline that has registered participants. Additional information and registration details will be communicated at a later date.