Instructor and Apprentice Certified Training Program
The Instructor Certified Training Program will be held November 7-8, 2020 in Cimarron. Availability is limited. Details, including a tentative schedule, will be released soon to those that completed the survey in August.
- A potential new instructor is approved by Point of Contact Agent and unit Coordinator (if one is current).
- Register in 4-H Online as a volunteer and complete volunteer screening through the County/District office.
- **Complete online modules that provide general program education before registering for the training. See PDF for module instructions.
- To register for training contact the Point of Contact Agent for the registration link. (Will be released soon.)
- Complete the Kansas 4-H Shooting Sports online module. Will be sent to registered participants mid-October.
The online modules are provided by National 4-H Shooting Sports. The online training cost $20 per person, due directly to the website. When completed prior to the Kansas Training Program registration, participants will receive a $25 discount on their registration fee. Click here to visit the online modules.
** Online modules must be completed by October 26th as there will not time to do so on-site. Please provide your local office with proof of completed online training prior to registration. Once complete, the online module will allow the user to download a certificate as well as an emailed conformation.