Instructor and Apprentice Certified Training Program
The 4-H Shooting Sports Advisory and State 4-H Office are hosting Level 1 Shooting Sports Instructor training
October 20-22 Cimarron, KS
- A potential new instructor is approved by Point of Contact Agent and unit Coordinator (if one is current) and the Volunteer Job Description is discussed.
- The volunteer is to be enrolled in 4honline.
- Complete the volunteer background check process.
- After enrolled and approved background check, be approved by County/District Extension Board.
- Read and sign a volunteer job description for the volunteer role.
- Have a conversation with the County Shooting Sports Coordinator and the County Agent and ask approval for attending training.
- Register for training.
- The local office will approve the registration, confirming that they support the volunteer.
- You will receive a follow-up email with a link to the National 4-H Shooting Sports online modules which will cost an additional $20/participatnt and are required to be complete before training.