Kansas 4-H Project Award Evaluation
STATE PROJECT AWARD EVALUATION PROCESS
- If a Project Award is selected to advance to the state level, the documents and video are due no later than Wednesday, March 1, 2023.
- Youth will submit each project award ONE PDF Document, including the Personal Information Page, Cover Letter, Resume & Project Report Form. The file name should be formatted: projectarea_lastname_firstname. Example: Photography Sollock Amy
- Each State finalist will also submit a five-minute project award video. See instructions and rubric below.
- Youth will submit their document(s) and video(s) using the following link no later than Wednesday, March 1, 2023: 2023 Kansas 4-H State Project Award Submission
STATE AWARD EVALUATORS
Purpose: To contribute to the selection process of the State Project Award winners.
Locations: Remote. Project Award Submissions are evaluated electronically.
Requirements: Evaluators will sign a confidentially statement and receive additional information on how to score the Project Awards. Each project area will have 3 evaluators. An aggregate score will determine winners for the Project Area.
Skills and Knowledge and Requirements:
- Previous experience of evaluating 4-H awards
- Ability to be fair and objective
- Access to reliable internet and technology
KSRE-4-H Department Provides:
- Notification to selected 4-H scholarship evaluators
- An orientation for evaluating 4-H project awards
- Timeline for evaluation
- Answer questions regarding process or applications.
Extension staff and volunteers who want to serve in this capacity are encouraged to complete a short form linked here on or before February 1, 2023: https://kstate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6ycTtKx7x1yEMce