ZBOOKS ONLINE 4-H RECORD KEEPING
Record keeping and Project Reporting are valuable skills taught to members of the Kansas 4-H program. Members are encouraged to keep a permanent record of all 4-H and non-4-H experience and are encouraged to summarize their project experiences on the Kansas 4-H Project Report Form for project recognition.
To help you through this process, please refer to the Guide to Kansas 4-H Project Recognition. Couple of items to make note of:
- Youth may choose to use either record keeping option: a.) the fillable PDF Project report forms or b.) the online ZBooks software
- The Permanent Record is included in ZBooks. If you choose to keep records with ZBooks, do not feel like you have to transfer over all of your previous years' activities into the online Permanent Record. Start with this year and attach it to your previous document.
To access the online record books, please visit ZBooks here.
These help links will get you started, as will the video tutorials below:
- Account Registration Instructions
- Creating Member Profiles
- Creating a New Project Report
- How to Download/Submit a Project Report Form and/or Permanent Record
How to Create a ZBooks Account
How to Start a Second Year with ZBooks
Starting Your Kansas 4-H Permanent Record