The following links provide resources and information for project leaders.
- Virtual Club Engagement Resources
- Risk Management Planning Tool - Minnesota 4-H
- Project Leader Resources - California 4-H
- 360 Leader Brochure
- 360 Resource for Project Leaders
- Generic 4-H Project Leader Position Description (Word) (PDF)
- Online Volunteer Resources - North Central Volunteer
- Project Leader Orientation Power Point
- Volunteer Research Knowledge Competency
- Results of a national study done to identify the competencies which volunteers will need in order to effectively deliver 4-H Youth Development programs and activities over the next decade.
- Volunteerism Resources for 4-H Professionals
- Wisconsin 4-H Project Leader Resources