July 15, 2022
FairEntry and 4-H Online Integration Reminders
As we begin prepping for county and state fairs, I wanted to share a few reminders with all Extensions professionals who work with FairEntry and 4-H Online.
- Why we use FairEntry integration: Integrating FairEntry and 4-H Online data allow you to access essential members, clubs, projects, and animal types directly from 4-H Online.
- How do we approve integration: Follow the steps below to successfully integrate data between FairEntry and 4-H Online.
- When you log in to 4-H Online, you will see the FairEntry integration request on the Home page. Click Review to approve requests as needed.
- You will see an informational screen. Click the blue-button to Approve data integration.
- In the lower right is a section “Fair Integrations” that lists the fair(s) that are integrated with your county’s 4HOnline data.
- Important to know:
- Each year, when the fair manager begins setting up the new year’s fair, 4-H Online integration will need to be requested and approved.
- The primary county or unit 4-H Online Admin must be the one to approve the integration at the county level.
- If you do not know who your county’s primary 4-H Online admin is, please contact McKenzie Zimmermann (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The state does not approve county integration.
- The state office will approve the overall integration as we approach the state fair.
- Please review the guidance sheet Requesting and Approving 4-H Online Integration for more details regarding multi-county entries, district integration, and other helpful tidbits.