July 15, 2022
Welcome New 4-H Staff! 4-H Online Resources
Welcome new 4-H Staff!
Welcome to all the new staff who have 4-H responsibilities! I wanted to share some helpful resources about 4-H Online to help you get familiar with the system.
- 4-H Online
- Direct link to 4-H Online
- If you do not have a manager profile and need one, please reach out (email@example.com) and we will get you set up with one.
- 4-H Online Staff Resources
- This webpage is protected behind a firewall. In order to access them, you will need to sign in to your K-State account.
- 4-H Online Orientation
- This document provides a brief introduction to various resources about 4-H Online
- Common 4-H Online Q&A for Staff
- With a system as vast as 4-H Online, there are bound to be questions! This document is a compiled list of common questions relating to 4-H Online. This document is a great go-to for general 4-H Online management.
- County Manager Guide
- This is the complete County Manager Guide from RegistrationMax, the company that owns 4-H Online.
- 4-H Online Help Center
- This is a resource for anyone who has access to 4-H Online. This is where you can view program updates, view support articles, and submit a ticket.
- 4-H Online Staff Training
- There are a total of 6 pre-recorded videos about various aspects of 4-H Online. These are incredibly helpful if you will be working within 4-H Online often.
- 4-H Online Support Team
- On this team, you will find general information about 4-H Online, communications, previously shared updates, a place to report bugs/glitches and to request a custom report build, staff training, and a place for transfer requests.
- 4-H Online Updates ListServ
- For updates regarding all things 4-H Online, subscribe to this listserv 4-H-ONLINE-UPDATES@LISTSERV.KSU.EDU
We are happy to have you join the 4-H Youth Development team! Please reach out to McKenzie Zimmermann (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any questions related to 4-H Online.