July 15, 2022
4-H Online Updates
Hello 4-H Faculty and Staff,
Many of you may know me or have already communicated with me in some way or another. I wanted to introduce myself to all the 4-H Online managers. My name is McKenzie Zimmermann, and I am the 4-H Enrollment, Evaluation, and Data Management Program Coordinator. I am here to be a support to you all with 4-H Online and PEARS. Please feel free to email or call me with any questions you may have. I am happy to provide guidance!
Here is the latest 4-H Online Update:
New Features and Resources
- The Member and Participation tabs in 4-H Online have added a way to filter by grade.
- We can now download health forms as a zip file. This function is available in the Members and Registration tabs in 4-H Online.
- Horse Level Custom Reports: In 4-H Online, you can run custom reports for specific horse levels or all horse levels. A guidance sheet has been created to help managers run this custom report. You can find this guidance sheet on the 4-H Youth Development website under 4-H Online Staff Protected Resources.
- Send a broadcast to flagged members: Currently, when managers try to send broadcasts to flagged members, not all of the flagged members appear on the screen. This is a bug within the system that they are fixing. When this function is available, we can send a broadcast to all flagged members.
- Complete Health Form: When this function is created, we will be able to see the responses to all of the questions on the health form.
- Family Profiles Custom Report: There is a need among managers to filter for family profiles within 4-H Online. Currently, there is not a function within the system to do this. To temporarily satisfy this need, I am creating a Family Profile Custom Report. Be on the lookout for communication that this report and guidance are ready to use!
Other Helpful Info
- With many counties and districts having new 4-H agents and program assistants, I want to make sure this listserv is reaching the people that it needs to. I will be contacting counties and districts to gather the correct information as to who should have access to both 4-H Online and this listserv.
- It is time of year to begin thinking about rollover and end-of-the-year reporting! I will be sending out a document to this listserv and an announcement in the Tuesday letter with valuable information about end-of-the-year processes.
Please don't hesitate to contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (785-532-5800).